Saturday, July 12, 2008

What's in a name?

Grace took dance previously and did enjoy it, but her interest fizzled at the end of the year so we didn't continue. She would talk about it, though, and show us the different things that her teacher there had taught. It obviously wasn't forgotten. When we saw that the arts academy through the church was offering this dance camp, I had my doubts as her age group would only have 6 45-minute lessons. However, Grace had a great time and really enjoyed herself -- and she wasn't half bad!


My pictures didn't turn out as well as I would've liked, and the video camera wasn't working when I tried to tape her. I used the video feature on the camera so Chris would be able to see Grace in action, and I put this together. I don't know how much you can really see of her, but it's still cute. :-) Enjoy! (She's the first one on the left, in case you couldn't figure that out. The adorable miniature ballerina in the middle is her friend, Abbey!) :-)

No comments: