Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged!

Tag! I'm it! A very special friend from Alabama "tagged" me on her blog and I'm being daring and posting it here for everyone to see! ;-) So here we go... Getting to know the lady of this house!


What was I doing 10 years ago?
April 1998. Finishing my second year at Florida Baptist Theological College. Loving my roommate, Erica. Getting ready to work at the church as the intern to the Minister of Children at the church.


5 things on my to do list:
1) Go to bed
2) Laundry
3) Dishes
4) Application for VPK for Grace
5) Chris' softball game


5 snacks I enjoy:
1) Toasted Multi-Grain Wheat Thins
2) Green apples w/peanut butter (Sarah, I'll have to try the chocolate chips on that!)

3) Teddy Grahams
4) Cheerios (nooo, I'm not a mommy or anything...)
5) Chocolate chip cookies


5 things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1) Tithe/donate

2) Buy a house
3) Buy a minivan
4) Put away money for the girls' college educations
5) Fill a tub up with cash just to see what it looks like


5 bad habits:
1) Clearly, staying up too late
2) Shopping on an empty stomach
3) Not exercising enough
4) Not cooking enough
5) Doing too many surveys

5 places I have lived:
1) The unincorporated area of Brevard County
2) West Melbourne
3) Graceville
4) Palm Bay
5) Melbourne


5 jobs I've had:
1) Cashier at Checker's
2) Cashier at Chick-Fil-A
3) Administrative Assistant
4) Legal Secretary
5) Wife & Mommy -- the career I've wanted my entire life!


I want to know more about (a nice way to say "you're tagged"):
1) Katrina
2) Melissa
3) Jill
4) Stacey
5) Kellie

No comments: