Thursday, February 7, 2008

Locks of Love!

The day has come! Grace's beautiful hair is going to be sent to Locks of Love -- I called them and they will accept as little as 6". If they can't use the hair for one of their wigs, they will sell the hair and use the money to offset their costs. Good enough for me! Grace had a little over 8" cut. She really, really likes it, and she looks adorable! I kind of like the fact that it makes her look younger! :-)

BEFORE!

Cutting the ponytail!
This is Kathy, who has actually done FOUR generations of Vanessa's family's hair! She did Vanessa's grandmother's (even coming to the house when she got to the point that she couldn't get out), Vanessa's mom's, Vanessa's and her sister's, and now Grace's!

Check out Grace's face! An exciting event!

AFTER!

She's a Mini-Me again! (The pose was all her idea!!)

4 comments:

Carrie Friday said...

I love it!!! She looks so cute!

Katrina Marie said...

It's so cute, but I'm still sad all that hair is gone. :( This curly haired woman was jealous of a 4-year-old's straight, beautiful hair! I'll stick with my curls, but her hair is just so thick and gorgeous.

I'm still looking forward to seeing what kind of hair our next little girl has since Savannah's is so NOT like mine. :)

Beau and Kellie said...

Its Adorable it makes look even more like you!

Unknown said...

I love it - she looks precious!