Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Fun!

Festive photo fun...

My apple pie! Yes, MINE, I made it! This is actually the third apple pie I've made, I made two for Thanksgiving last year. I've now been officially designated as the apple pie maker for Thanksgiving with my family and Christmas with Chris'!
Grace with Nana on Christmas Eve -- a time-honored tradition. These are ornaments of the nativity scene, and Grace is doing what Katrina and I did for years and years. Nana and Grace talked about the Christmas story using the ornaments, and then Grace put them on the tree.

Grace in the Christmas dress that her Daddy picked out for her!

Mommy and her girls! The one of Chris and the girls turned out blurry! :-(

Rachael knows that the fun part is the box, right? (She's actually sitting ON the toy!)

Rachael walking! (Still a little unsure, but she's getting the hang of it!)

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments: