Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back to School!

Today was Grace's first day back to preschool! This year she'll be going 3 days a week and there are 8 students in the class -- 6 boys and 2 girls!! I was a little worried about how she would react going into her classroom... Lately she's been a little hesitant about group activities. But God is good, I've been praying about this day and Grace and I prayed together on our way to the church! When we got there, it was very much like last year -- she just walked in like she owned the place and started playing! She barely acknowledged her teacher (we are so blessed, it is a woman that I've known since I was 15 that I love dearly and who I know is an excellent teacher), and of course didn't have time to give her mommy a kiss or a hug good-bye!

Rachael missed her big sister so much that she just ate and began her nap immediately when we got home! :-) I'm sure she'll be happy to see her when we go pick her up!

Here's a few shots of Grace in her classroom -- she found so much to do in such a little span of time!



No comments: