Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm a Follower

A few of my friends have blogs like this now, so I thought it was time we jumped on the bandwagon. It appears this is a much easier way to keep up with the goings-on of our family, especially pictures of the girls, for our friends and family that are not here with us locally. You can just go to this website and check it out on your own if you ever want to see what's happening, or if you just need a fix of cuteness from the girls' photos! That being said, here are the latest and greatest of the girls! Some of you have already seen these, others of you will say, "They have 2 now?"

Daddy & Rachael - Father's Day Brunch









Grace & Rachael - June '07













Grace, playing scared & Rachael giggling at Grace!


















So I hope you all enjoy this and find it useful! I'm sure I'll still send pictures from time to time, but this should save your in box from large files!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Idea!!

Jeannie & Doug said...

We enjoyed peeking in to your lives! Good Job.